Once the job has been processed, the the results will be posted to the notification URL provided in the create bulk payment requests create call. The result will contain the job identifier, the job status as well as the compressed json data results. The compressed json data will contain the original data passed in the create call with additional fields for the results of each record.
|notifyUrl (provided in the create bulk payment requests API call)
|Result Notification Example
|The bulk payment request job had encountered an error or the request data was not in the required format.
|The bulk payment request job had completed successfully.
|The bulk payment request job had completed but there were errors processing certain records.
Follow these steps to generate the hash check:
- Concatenate the notification variables (excluding Hash) in the order they appear in the notification fields table above.
Null values can be ignored
- Append your private key to the concatenated string. Your private key can be found in merchant details section of the merchant admin site.
- Convert the concatenated string to lowercase.
- Generate a SHA512 hash of the lowercase concatenated string.
- Compare generated hash to the Hash value received.
Here is an example of how a hash to verify the request should be generated using the steps above and the values below.
|GZIP compressed json result data
- b2d9ba84-a451-4f03-aae4-8cd3c90154feUniqueMerchantReferenceCompleteGZIP compressed json result data
- b2d9ba84-a451-4f03-aae4-8cd3c90154feUniqueMerchantReferenceCompleteGZIP compressed json result data215114531AFF7134A94C88CEEA48E
- b2d9ba84-a451-4f03-aae4-8cd3c90154feuniquemerchantreferencecompletegzip compressed json result data215114531aff7134a94c88ceea48e
Updated 4 months ago