We’ve designed the process of integrating with Ozow to be easy and seamless, whether you’re running a large or small business. To that end we offer the ability to integrate with all major payment system plugins such as Shopify and Xero, to name just two. There are also multiple ways for merchants to integrate directly into Ozow. Read more about Ozow Integrations here.
View our current, successfully deployed integrations. These are focused around our eCommerce platforms and as such do not represent all integrations.
You will have to be a registered merchant with Ozow in order to successfully install the plugin. Kindly email [email protected] for further assistance.
For more information on other integration packages contact [email protected]
Activate on Shopify?
- Login to Ozow Merchant dashboard
- Navigate to the Integrations page
- Once on the integrations page. Select the Shopify option displayed
- Click on the add store button
- Select the store which you would like to add (List of all available sites on your merchant) and add your Shopify store URL (Shopify Store Name field)
- Once you click on submit. You will be redirected to Shopify where you can follow instructions to complete your installation.
Activate on Xero?
- Register with Ozow at signup.ozow.com
- Register with Xero at www.xero.com/signup
- Log into your Ozow dashboard by selecting "Existing Merchant" or "Merchant Login"
- From the left-hand navigation panel select "Integrations"
- Select "Xero"
- Select "Site name" and then "Connect Xero"
- Allow Ozow to access Xero data for your organisation
- Confirm the account into which your funds will be paid
In order to get plugin details towards any of these integrations, it is advised that you contact us directly. [email protected]
With this integration, you get full access to the Ozow portal, where you can easily and quickly create and send payment links to your customers. To generate a payment request, enter these details.
- The payment amount
- Customer's name
- Reference you expect on your bank statement (e.g an invoice number)
- The payment link delivery method
Ask for your customer’s cellphone number, and enter it into the payment request portal. Your customer will then receive an SMS Request Link with a payment link.
Ask for your customer’s email address, and enter it into the payment request portal. Your customer will receive an email with a payment link.
You’ll get a unique Ozow QR Code. Your customers can then scan this QR Code with their device, before being redirected to the payment process. You also have the option to create bulk payment request links using QR Codes.
Keep in mind
Bulk payment requires you send the links out (Ozow only generates bulk payment links, we don’t distribute them). That being said, we also give you the option to make static or dynamic payment requests, and give you the power to specify the payment amount and/or bank reference.
For this integration, you won’t need a website, coding skills or access to developers.
This integration method
A normal HTML form with text fields that are posted to Ozow. Your customer is redirected from your website to Ozow’s payment page – from there, they’ll go through the payment process.
Once their payment is successful, Ozow redirects your customer back to your website, as set out by the callback URLs in the form’s post fields. Please note that there are a few optional fields that you can use. Find out more about them by contacting support
This integration method helps alleviate the need to redirect your customer. All you have to do is add a script file to your website. This will pull one of two simple payment screen types into your website:
Through iFrame, you'll have a degree of control over styling the payment screen.
It’s worth noting that iFrame is not compatible with all devices.
Through Modal, you'll have little control over the UX and styling of the payment screen. However, Modal is compatible with all device types.
Through the JS injection integration method, you'll need a website and a web developer with some knowledge of front-end scripting.
To make sure the data being posted is secure...
A hash (#) will also need to be dynamically generated on your server, and posted through to Ozow with the form post fields. Generating a hash needs some server-side-scripting and therefore a small backend server is also required.
Updated 7 days ago