Step 1: Check Payout availability (optional)
Even though this step is optional, it is highly recommend in order improve the customer experience and display available payout processing times.
A successful call will return a list of available payout time slots. Each available payout time slot is represented by an
Availability object, which is described as below. Note: interval time only applies to interval type batches.
|String (50)||A unique code for the site currently in use. A site code is generated when adding a site in the Ozow merchant admin section. [Please contact support for SiteCode - suppor[email protected]]|
|Int||The day type. Possible options are:|
|DateTime||Payout availability starting time.|
|DateTime||Payout availability end time.|
|Bool||Whether the availability is for real time clearing (RTC) or not.|
|Int||The payout availability type. Possible values are:|
1. Available - the payout will be processed during the current day.
2. NextWorkingDay – the payout will be processed on the next business day.
3. NextDay – the payout will be processed on the next day.
|Int||The payout batch type. Possible options are:|
1. Scheduled - set times batches (e.g. 10am, 3pm).
2. Interval - ongoing interval based batches.
|DateTime||The next payout batch run time.|
|Int||The frequency of payout batch runs, in minutes.|
Updated 4 months ago