The Ozow Payment API allows you to build Ozow's real-time EFT functionality directly into your website or app. This integration method gives you more flexibility but would require more effort than using the Ozow hosted method.
- A "powered by Ozow" image must be displayed wherever the Ozow API is being used (directly or indirectly).
- Option 1:
- Option 2:
- All transaction error messages returned from the API need to be displayed to the user in a modal to avoid any unnecessary support queries.
- The following payment information must be displayed to the customer throughout the payment process:
- The name of the merchant they are paying
- The amount being paid
- The merchant's reference for the transaction
- Client's internet banking username and password cannot be stored.
- The website capturing the username and password needs to have a valid SSL certificate at all times.
- The merchant must continuously ensure that all necessary precautions are taken to ensure the safety of their client's sensitive information.
- The merchant can in no way say that the solution is endorsed by any of the banks or use any bank logos.
Updated about 1 month ago